2024년 5월 10일 금요일

3rd Strike - Into Hell Again


It's all from the heart I sayBack down but we've come a long wayWalk the path to an early graveSee so much hate and so much heartacheWhen we thought we've passed the 25Others left, but one more still aliveThe injustice tears my eyes years of hate or life of heartacheIf you ever need me I'm hereI'll follow you into anythingIf you ever need me I'll be thereI'll follow you into hell againIn this world that we fight each dayIt's kinda' hard to find a brother that's one in the sameHeavy heart weighing on my soulBut I keep my head up bracing for the unknownBullets fly we're no longer taking coverWe'll never dieFindin' strengh in one anotherAs long as we stick together for lifeWe'll pass that hate and crush that heartacheIf you ever need me I'm hereI'll follow you into anythingIf you ever need me I'll be thereI'll follow you into hell againWe stand up proud and tallRefuse to take the fallThe flames are burning brightSpread fire to the fightYou can take our livesBut you can't take our prideWe'd rather die on our feetThen live on our kneesFrom wrong to rightA right to run our livesIt's who we careIt's the family we have startedIf you ever need me I'm hereI'll follow you into anythingIf you ever need me I'll be thereI'll follow you into hell againYeah, you'll always be my brotherYeah, you'll always be my friendYeah you'll always be my brother

My brother 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기