2024년 5월 8일 수요일

Rising Insane - Burn (Official Music Video)


"Burn" ist taken from Rising Insane's new album "Wildfires", out August 23rd, 2024. Pre-order here: https://risinginsane.lnk.to/wildfires Camera: Jana Kuhs, Kathi Sterl, Freddy Hafner Edit: Ulf Hedenkamp Stay up to date with the latest progressive, alternative, metalcore and rock music and subscribe! Subscribe to our channel here: https://lbr.lnk.to/youtube Subscribe to our Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/spv/lbrnlsu Band: @risinginsane   / rising_insane     / risinginsaneband     / rising_insane   Label: Long Branch Records Instagram:   / longbranchrecords   Facebook:   / longbranchrecordsofficial   TikTok:   / longbranchrecords   Twitter:   / longbranchrec   Shop: http://www.lbr-shop.com LYRICS: Everybody takes Everybody fakes Everybody cheats Everybody takes Said you give me the hype Said you give me the rise But you're bringing the fall Said you're paying your mind Said you're taking your time Couldn't keep any calls Saying I have been left alone Is an understatement I'm fighting the wolves Howling at my door Ripping out my soul Everybody takes something There is nothing left of me Calling out my name My heart is bleeding out today I do my best but I come last Cause business comes at first So, Everybody, everybody Watch it burn You said you give advice But you're taking my freedom So Imma taking it back Dare to ask me for reasons And I know, I know why I'm starving Spent to much time into the dirt Rock bottom I'll never let myself down like that again Everybody takes something There is nothing left of me Calling out my name My heart is bleeding out today I do my best but I come last Cause business comes at first So, Everybody, everybody Watch this Everybody takes Everybody fakes Everybody cheats Everybody takes Failed to preach Unity Everything Hail the Kings From the underground back to reign Save yourselves Burn everything Everybody takes something There is nothing left of me Calling out my name My heart is bleeding out today I do my best but I come last Cause business comes at first So, Everybody, everybody

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기