2024년 7월 13일 토요일

Superlove - Something Good (Official Music Video)


Superlove's official music video for "Something Good" - available now on Rude Records https://music.ruderecords.com/somethi... Subscribe to Rude Records on YouTube: https://smarturl.it/ruderecords Shot and directed by Ethan Porter Connect with Superlove on: Facebook:   / superlovebanduk   Twitter:   / superlovemusic   Instagram:   / superloveuk   TikTok:   / superloveuk   Connect with Rude Records on: Website: https://www.ruderecords.com Facebook:   / ruderecords   Twitter:   / ruderecords   Instagram:   / ruderecords   TikTok:   / ruderecords   Lyrics: Hey, I wanna tell you something Today, has left me feeling nothing and I don’t know where to go when you’re not with me ‘Cause time alone on the phone makes me wanna see You smile and that’s when I go: “You are the one do y’know?” With you I’m never alone Wherever we go, yeah you make it home So tell me something good tonight Everything will be alright ‘Cause I have lost the light ahead So tell me something good Something good You smile and that’s when I go: “You are the one do y’know?” I think without you I’d fall Who cares where we go? Yeah you make it home So tell me something good tonight Everything will be alright ‘Cause I have lost the light ahead So tell me something good Something good Of all of the things in life You are a constant light So tell me something good tonight Everything will be alright ‘Cause I have lost the light ahead So tell me something good Something good So tell me something good tonight Everything will be alright Will be alright We’ll be alright

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기