The official lyric video for "Stay With Me" by Wage War from their album, Landfall - Available now at https://wagewar.ffm.to/landfall-album
Shop Wage War Merchandise
Band Store: https://found.ee/manic_store
Label Store: https://found.ee/wagewar_frmerch
Stay connected with Wage War
Website: https://found.ee/wagewarwebsite
Facebook: https://found.ee/wagewarfacebook
Instagram: https://found.ee/wagewarinstagram
Twitter: https://found.ee/wagewartwitter
YouTube: https://found.ee/wagewaryoutube
TikTok: https://found.ee/wagewartiktok
Stay connected with Fearless Records
Website: http://www.fearlessrecords.com
Facebook: https://found.ee/FearlessFB
Instagram: https://found.ee/FearlessIG
Twitter: https://found.ee/FearlessTW
TikTok: https://found.ee/FearlessTT
---
LYRICS
I never wanted you to see
All the darkest parts of me that I kept locked away
It took me so long to believe
that you could be someone to pull me from my lowest place
You take me
As I am
Through the broken and damned
You find the better in me
So I’ll give what it takes
Till it bends
Till it’s breaks
I’ll show you who I can be
Tell me would you stay with me
Dance into the grave with me
You erase all the pain
I paint into place
So won’t you stay with me
You bring everything to life
Slowly picked up broken pieces of a me that died
Your face is all I know
One look brings me home
Never let me go
And if you leave
Don’t wake me
Just let me dream
I’ll be right here waiting
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기