2023년 10월 4일 수요일

There For Tomorrow - "9 To 5" (Bonus Track from "A Little Faster")


Out of touch with yourself as the lies keep building on your shelfYou can see the reflection of the things you do in meOut of way for you to tell them to give me the time of dayAnd still you live for free making disbeliefOf the fortune in my name
Did it feel just like it should?
When you pushed us all awayJust to make sure your okayYour honesty turned to a lieWhen we became your 9 to 5
Out of sight for you to live and learnYou've got me thinking you're still sound asleepYour best in written words, now they're down for all to seeNow you're way too tongue-in-cheekTo make the rest of them believeEven the blind can see what you do to meAnd the fortune in my name
Well, did it feel just like it should?
When you pushed us all awayJust to make sure your okayYour honesty turned to a lieWhen we became your 9 to 5I won't go out of my wayTo hear what you've got to sayWe must be doing something rightWhen we became your 9 to 5
Did it do all the things that you thought it would do?We're singing we're still aliveWill it do all the things that you thought it would do?We're singing we're still alive
When you pushed us all awayJust to make sure your okayYour honesty turned to a lieWhen we became your 9 to 5I won't go out of my wayTo hear what you've got to sayWe must be doing something rightWhen we became your 9 to 5

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기