2023년 10월 2일 월요일

WSTR - Fling


I won't wait up for you (No!)In fact I won't do anything that you want me toCos I'm still a substituteUsed to distract, procrastinate andIt's hard to tell whose time we wastedNo need to tell me truthsAlready read the clues
Follow what's coming nextI know I know I know you don't like thatHollow promisesYou know you know I won't remember thatSo now I'm...
Just another fling that you'll regretNow we're buried in reasonYou offer terms I can't acceptSo I'll just keep on runningBeat around the bush and then repentI guess I'll sleep alone insteadYou're good to go, my head's still wreckedSo I'll just keep on running
YouYeah you
So sick and tired of ignoringSo why the hell are you still callingClint, you and him are so perfect together foreverThat's news to me darlingHit the dust, without a soundTo you I'm six feet undergroundDon't look me up, I'll be gone without warningGirl don't wake up, I'll be gone by the morningLike
Just another fling that you'll regretNow we're buried in reasonYou offer terms I can't acceptSo I'll just keep on runningBeat around the bush and then repentI guess I'll sleep alone insteadYou're good to go, my head's still wreckedSo I'll just keep on running
And I know I know I know you don't like thatYou were reductive, I was reluctantYou were reductive, I was reluctantYou were reductive, I was reluctantTo cooperate
Just another fling that you'll regretNow we're buried in reasonYou offer terms I can't acceptBeat around the bush and then repentI guess I'll sleep alone insteadYou're good to go, my head's still wreckedSo I'll just keep on running
I know I know I know you don't like thatYou know you know I won't remember thatYou
So now I'm

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기