2018년 6월 16일 토요일

All Time Low: Everything Is Fine


LYRICS I think the whole world’s crazy, I don’t wanna leave my bedroom, There’s a devil on my shoulder And a monster in the television Set me up for failure all I wanted was some options but my only choice is living like time is not a crocodile But I don’t mind, I don’t mind, Everything is Fine and Nothing Matters, Weather’s always nice inside my head, I turn my music up so loud, Tired of bullshit, Drown it out Everything is fine and nothing matters anyway, If I don’t care, Pull the curtains back I think my neighborhood’s on fire again The kids are not alright it seems at least they went outside this time, the gunshot has gone off But I am swimming in a foot race There’s no finish line in site and they already gave the first place medal I don’t mind, I don’t mind, Everything is Fine and Nothing Matters, Weather’s always nice inside my head, Turn my music up so loud, Tired of bullshit, Drown it out, Everything is fine and nothing matters anyway, It makes it all O.K. If I don’t care, (I don’t mind,) Everything’s alright Everything is fine Everything is Fine and Nothing Matters, Weather’s always nice inside my head, Turn my music up so loud, Tired of bullshit, Drown it out, Everything is fine and nothing matters anyway, Slept through another day And it makes it all ok if I don’t care

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기