2018년 6월 24일 일요일

Catch Your Breath - Frontline (Official Music Video)




LYRICS: I feel Myself drifting away From you Deep down inside i was scared to lose you again Poisonous thoughts cloud my judgement Can I get a witness The air thickens as I search for something To breathe in when my lungs are starving To escape this place I’ll erase your face It seems hopeless but i’ll fight for it anyway Intoxicating myself to the point I don’t feel a thing But now I see it’s following me It’s following me My sanity’s failing (I’ve gone off the edge) I must kill everything I see The air thickens as I search for something To breathe in when my lungs are starving To escape this place I’ll erase your face It seems hopeless but i’ll fight for it anyway Give me an answer, Give me an answer I can’t escape this place When I’m standing on the frontline Frontline (And I can’t hold on) So I look to the sky Losing my mind Thoughts fade to black and I fear for my life Give me an answer, Give me an answer When I’m standing on the frontline Frontline

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기