2018년 6월 11일 월요일

State Champs "Our Time To Go" Official Music Video



Our Time To Go Lyrics Never thought we’d end up here Now our future seems so clear I can see the top of the world, down here Drawing on the window pane Wanna hear them say my name All I have are whispers and dreams, down here Nothing hurts more than saying I’m fine Not a second to waste Life won’t wait for you now This is our time to go Feel the crash of the waves Wash away all the thoughts that come at you Like monsters at night I don’t wanna live this way Strong enough to break these chains Broken pieces can mend Not a second to waste Life won’t wait for you now This is our time to go When I’ve got it figured out All alone I get knocked down Looking at the stars from the floor, down here Can’t be held up in this place You can see it in my face Wishing I could open the door, down here Nothing hurts more than saying I’m fine Not a second to waste Life won’t wait for you now This is our time to go Feel the crash of the waves Wash away all the thoughts that come at you Like monsters at night I don’t wanna live this way Strong enough to break these chains Broken pieces can mend Not a second to waste Life won’t wait for you now This is our time to go I’m walking down this road Nobody’s hand to hold Way past the point of no return You strike the match, get burned Not a second to waste Life won’t wait for you now This is our time to go Feel the crash of the waves Wash away all the thoughts that come at you Like monsters at night I don’t wanna live this way Strong enough to break these chains Broken pieces can mend Not a second to waste Life won’t wait for you now This is our time to go

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기