2018년 6월 4일 월요일

My Ticket Home - Spit Not Chewed (Official Music Video)


I am unused. Spit not chewed. Seal kept unbroken. Please come. Hear my tongue. Have your way with me. No, this will never do. Cursed. Such a waste. Vomit if you get a taste. It's the death of me. Rockstar I don't wanna be. Such a waste. Faceplant if you get the pace. You're the death of me. Rockstar I don't wanna be. Without rule. Black not blue. Flowing. In torrent. Please come. Take my tongue. Have you way with me. Take it. No, this will never do. Cursed. Such a waste. Vomit if you get a taste. It's the death of me. Rockstar I don't wanna be. Such a waste. Faceplant if you get the pace. You're the death of me. Rockstar I don't wanna be. Stuck in my own way. Old habits. Such a waste. Vomit if you get a taste. It's the death of me. Rockstar I don't wanna be. Such a waste. Faceplant if you get the pace. You're the death of me. Rockstar I don't wanna be.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기