2018년 6월 23일 토요일

Sleeping with Sirens - Don't Say Anything


LYRICS Why are you so pissed off? I can feel it through the wire It's late now Why aren't you sleeping? Shouldn't you be in bed? Ugh come on and state your case Don't leave me in the dark I hear the silence on the line Yeah all those broken parts I gave you a part of me The one that only you could see Tell me that doesn't mean a thing Breathe in Breathe out Some way, somehow Say it all, say it now Or don't say anything All in, all out Some way, somehow Say it all, say it now Or don't say anything God I hate this place I hate the space between us Lost in the grey unknown Still so far to go I gave you the part of me The one that only you could see Tell me that doesn't mean a thing Breathe in Breathe out Some way, somehow Say it all, say it now Or don't say anything All in, all out Some way, somehow Say it all, say it now Or don't say anything Don't say anything, don't say anything Don't say anything Oh you’re the sweetest thing Na na na na na na Na na na na na na Why are you so pissed off? I can feel it through the wire It's late now and I'm not sleeping Maybe I'm lost instead

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기