2018년 8월 25일 토요일

Amorla - Sail Alone (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)

Lyrics: This story is far from told Silence from the heart Never to be Never to hear You speak of the end Washed up on broken shores The end is here I’m sure Where you buried it Buried it Into the sand Sand will turn to glass Dissolved with all I am Sealed here just to make it last But nothing lasts I’ve been here before You’re hollow, I’m despair But you buried it All of it, Into the sand I’d write these letters on the shore To catch you your eye Drowning tide surrounding me Is this my demise? You left me stranded From what was our home Cast away, The drifter, Now I sail alone Searching for something more More than this broken chest I feel it in my bones Now there’s nothing left I can’t see where I’m heading But I’ve got no where else to go Sand will turn to glass Dissolved with all I am Sealed here just to make it last But nothing lasts I’ve been here before You’re hollow, I’m despair But you buried it All of it, Into the sand Barren heart come back to me Set a course to this empty sea Lost and never found I shout at the sea Barren heart come back to me But there’s no voice to take me home So I’ll sail along with this wreckage I’m drifting alone If you find this story Make sure it’s told.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기