2018년 8월 6일 월요일

Northern Ghost - Deathwish


LYRICS I'm covered in scars deeper than an ocean We bury the truth as a notion But all these faceless bodies Tell me what I need to know I walk the halls of regret With no end in sight, it's not over yet We all change when the sun goes down It's funny we see things So different in the dark It's funny how life works When everything falls apart So this is what it's like to die To be on the other side I'm afraid that I won't catch you Is it God Is it me Who's controlling everything? Does it matter when I'm begging for a deathwish? Pull me under cuz I'm not the same And I'm not the way They want me to be Is this the only thing you seem to notice? Give me my mind Give me back my mistakes I think I need a priest to exercise what's in my head He took a look at me and told me I'm already dead Searching and searching for a deathwish But something inside is telling me I can't quit Drag my body Drag my body Bring me back to life

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기