2018년 8월 15일 수요일

True Colours - Bring Me Down (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: My eyes are open wide, It’s time to walk on my two feet, A chapter that I’m yet to read It never crossed my mind, The bridge we built would slowly burn, A lesson that we live and learn I’ll find my hope You bring me down, Now inside your blood runs cold Just shut me out, Did your heart just turn to stone, You bring me down A blessing in disguise, Accept the fact it’s for the best, My heart was hanging by a thread Three years of wasted time, It seems forever has an end, I’m back to square one yet again Trust in hope, trust in fate Take the risk or walk away Just know time heals wounds but scars remain, All this time you were to blame Just know I’ll find my hope You bring me down, Now inside your blood runs cold Just shut me out, Did your heart just turn to stone, You bring me down My eyes were shut and blinded by what you’ve become The only choice is giving up, This isn’t who you are You bring me down, Now inside your blood runs cold You bring me down, Now inside your blood runs cold Just shut me out, Did your heart just turn to stone, You bring me down

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기