2018년 8월 6일 월요일

Gatherers "Infinity & Gloom"



Lyrics: We fled to the river on our funeral day, naked in our self-defeat. Uprooted all the flowers, we burned the clothes we couldn’t take We threw our bodies to the rocks below and prayed to God but God looked the other way There’s a pill at the bottom that we swallow every day And our love is an orphanage where the children have no names As I pulled you out from the water, reborn in the mud I died in the bloom of nothing sacred I opened my arms and painted you and me as crooked shapes. The final touch; I ate my heart out ’til my stomach ached Perched on the tip of your tongue yet still I want the taste when you say, “Oh, inevitable doom!” Such beautiful gloom My infinite you Our infinite blue. Director: Rich J. Weinberger Cast: Daniella Spatarel & Michael Wetherbee Director of Photography: Matt Bastos Assistant Director: Kelsey H. Ayres 1st Assistant Camera: Kalani Jimenez-Mackson Gaffer: Jordan Alazruei Key Grip: Eric Bujnowski Grip: Isaiah Mackson Editor: Rich J. Weinberger Colorist: Hunter Gulan - Made by Caskethouse Co.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기