2018년 8월 5일 일요일

Red - Unstoppable (Official Music Video)



“Unstoppable” I'll smile, I know what it takes to fool this town I'll do it 'til the sun goes down And all through the night time Oh, yeah, I'll tell you what you want to hear I’ll turn my head and shed a tear It's never the right time, yeah I'll put my armor on Show you how strong I am I'll put my armor on I'll show you that I am I'm unstoppable I'm running with no brakes I'm invincible Yeah, I win every single game I'm so powerful I don't need batteries to play I'm so confident I'm unstoppable today Unstoppable today Unstoppable today I'm unstoppable today I'm unstoppable today I break down, only alone I’ll cry out loud You'll never see what's hiding out Hiding out deep down, yeah I know I've heard that to let your feelings show Is the only way to make friendships grow But I'm too afraid now, yeah I'll put my armor on Show you how strong I am I'll put my armor on I'll show you that I am

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기