2018년 8월 8일 수요일

Classified Frequency - "No More Sex" Official Music Video


Song Lyrics: "No More Sex" When you want someone To know that you would die To give them what they want And they're the one you want for life And I can't lie, I like The way you think outside But I can't fake this anymore And it's getting hard for me to ignore No more sex in the bathroom The movies make it look so cool But I can't get it up with what's going down No more love in the restroom What could be on the floor too Is all I'm thinking of when you're going down I never thought we'd get Past the night you crashed my car And that time I may Have lit your cat on fire But I apologized And the judge, he took my side So as I wait for the charges to clear I feel you biting my left ear I'm counting all the ways I can get you off I wanna give you all the love that's building up But can we talk about this first? Surely sent from a diabolical device of witchcraft!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기