2023년 10월 15일 일요일

Abandon - Talk To Me


I feel stuck and I need to knowOh tell me what the future holdsI want the answers soShow me, show me what's going on
I can't stand sitting aroundI gotta move and I gotta move nowHow much longer do I have to waitRight here
Still trying to figure it outMy head keeps spinning aroundWhy, why, what's it all meanHey, hey, won't you tell meI don't know which way to go'Cause I've never been down this roadI'm tired of second-guessing and obsessingSo I'm asking pleaseTalk to me!
Will I find you when the wheels stop turningAnd my road meets a dead endIt's clear that I am lostAnd I turn to you for directionYou show me that I've been wastingBeen chasing, misplacingMy faith in answers that only cloud my mindOh but I'm
Still trying to figure it outDizzy from spinning aroundWhy, why, what's it all meanHey, hey, won't you tell meI don't know which way to go'Cause I've never been down this roadI'm tired of second-guessing and obsessingSo I'm asking please
If I don't know where to go you are the one that will knowI'm losing control but it's alright, it's alrightIt's like we've been here before and I'm still learning for sureI can't ignore that it's alright, yeah it's alright
'Cause I'm still trying to figure it outDizzy from spinning aroundWhy, why, what's it all meanHey, hey, won't you tell meI don't know which way to goCause I've never been down this roadI'm tired of second-guessing and obsessingI'm still guessing
Still trying to figure it outMy head keeps spinning aroundWhy, why, why, won't you tell meOh, I don't really know which way to go'Cause I've never been down this roadI'm tired of second-guessing and obsessingSo I'm asking pleaseTalk to me!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기