2023년 10월 31일 화요일

Marmozets - Habits [OFFICIAL VIDEO]


If I was poeticBeaten regularlyJust to feed your habitsBeaten regularly
I get carried awayThe day is goneI want you to stay with meJust stay with meGet carried awayThe day is goneI want you to stay with meJust stay with me
Imagine life with lividBeaten regularlyBodies shapes our planetBeaten regularly
I get carried awayThe day has goneI want you to stay with meJust stay with meGet carried awayThe day it's goneI want you to stay with meJust stay with me
I tell her fact the grass is greener on the other sideIs she burning deeper on the insideFire fueled with lies, lies, lies, lies, liesFire fueled with lies, lies, lies, lies, liesI tell her fact the grass is greener on the other sideIs she burning deeper on the insideFire fuelled with lies, lies, lies, lies, liesFire fueled with lies, lies, lies, lies, lies
Get carried awayThe day is goneI want you to stay with meJust stay with meGet carried awayThe day is goneI want you to stay with meJust stay with me

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기