2023년 10월 31일 화요일

Eternal Boy - The L Word (Official Music Video)


I know this timing couldn't be any worse but I'm better late than neverShe epitomizes independence yea I know what you're thinkingShe's a little misunderstood in your eyes
She don't need to put on all of that makeupYou're not fooling anyoneShe spends her falls pissing off all the cool kids summers on Warped Tour
She's not the type of girl who cries during goodbyesYou'll find her with her middle finger up to the skyI wrote you this letter to finally sayThe words it's so cliché
Whoa I think I'm in LoveAll of this time I was searching for someone like youWhoa I think I'm in love
It took a year but then I said Hey Girl I'm so lost and I'm lonelyShe said smile be yourself it's gonna be alrightDon't hold back, be a freak just you and no one else Oh shitAll of this time I've been trying to be somethingKatie, thanks for the memories
Whoa I think I'm in LoveAll of this time I was searching for someone like youWhoa I think I'm in love
She's not the type of girl who laughs at your dumb jokesShe makes a point to say that you're not funny at allI wrote this song so I can finally sayI hope you choose to stay

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기