2023년 10월 15일 일요일

The Word Alive - Piece of Me


Everybody's gonna lose someoneNo matter who you call your ownYou couldn't choose someone, to love
And no matter how far away they feelYou'll always feel like someone's hereI never thought I'd reach the bottomI always thought that you'd be there
Without you hereEverything feels so clearAnd I can't let you goHow could I sink so lowHow could I sink so low
Holding onto mistakes I've madeRight back to where I startedNeglecting all you tearsI got lost in my ego
And no matter how far away you feelI always feel like you're right thereI never thought I'd reach the bottomUntil you disappeared
Without you hereEverything feels so clearAnd I can't let you goHow could I sink so lowHow could I sink so low
Every time we collideI will fall and stumble forwardAm I my home with youEvery time we collideI will fall and stumble forwardAm I my home with youWith you, with youWith you, with youWithout you hereEverything feels so clearAnd I can't let you goHow could I sink so lowHow could I sink so low

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기