2023년 10월 20일 금요일

Wild Earth - Reconciled


No one taught,People how,To be broken.My heart knew,Of this pain,Since it's birth.We were lost,But by grace,We were chosen.Lord You could,Not forsake,What was Yours.You laid love upon the earthYou laid love upon the earthIt is finishedI am free,By Your Love that set me wild.What is broken,Is redeemed.I am reconciledReconciledI rejoice,In the gift,I am given.Nothing hands,Nothing tongues,Could achieve.My soul no,Longer fragile,Or timid.But inspires,My heart,To be free.Through the Christ,We are redeemed.Through the Christ,We are redeemed.It is finished,I am free,By Your Love that set me wild.What is broken,Is redeemed.I am reconciledReconciledReconciledYou became,The very worst,Of my sins where You were cursed.Like a murderer and thief,You were tortured, mocked and beat.On the cross,You were slain.Where You called Your Father's name,And there abandoned took the weight,Of all creation and it's pain.It is finished,I am free,By Your Love that set me wild.What is broken,Is redeemed.I am reconciledReconciledIt is finished,I am free,By Your Love that set me wild.What is broken,Is redeemed.I am reconciledReconciledBy Micah Bentley, Michael Olson, Jason RichardAdded by Chris Totz

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기