2023년 10월 19일 목요일

Years Later - Complacency


The sidewalks never endI'll never make it anywhereAll I need is complacencyWhile gravity takes a hold of meHow long will I waitHow long will I wait for this I can feel my patience wearing thinHow long will I stayIf I leave I'll be back again right where I've been
I've been in and out of itCan't get a grip on anythingI've been falling short againMy head is spinning from opportunity
If I'm being honest with myself lately I'm just going through the motions againSince I'm being honest with myself lately I don't think that I know who I amFalling through the cracks running out of gas on this road that has no end
I've been in and out of itCan't get a grip on anythingI've been falling short againMy head is spinning from opportunityI can't figure it outIt keeps dragging me downI'll just settle in and keep it to myself for nowI've been in and out of it
I'll keep waitingI'll keep waitingI've been in and out of it
I've been in and out of itCan't get a grip on anythingI've been falling short againMy head is spinning from opportunityI can't figure it outIt keeps dragging me downI'll just settle in and keep it to myself for nowI've been in and out of itSo I'll keep waiting

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기