2023년 10월 25일 수요일

Mixtapes - Elevator Days


I'm not discussing this nowI'll save it for rainy daysI'm pulling out all my hairI'll tell you how the floor tastesI'm not complaining at allI'm simply figuring out the way to get back home, back thenHey, Hey
And other nights where I had felt preparedCouldn't match the times where we just never caredCause recklessly is where the best of me calls homeI'll probably end up alone
This whole discussion and talk while staring down at the floorI like when you seem nervousToo much talking makes me boredCan't find a reason to be the things that I used to seeI'm trying to make you proudI think about everything
I'm really working on meI know it's hard to acceptI'm really working on meI know it's hard to forgetThere's nights that I couldn't stopI don't know when to quitI'm carelessly exactYou can call this selfish, my self self-benefit
And other nights where I had felt preparedCouldn't match the times where we just never cared.
I'm really working on meI know it's hard to acceptI'm really working on meI know I'm hard to forget

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기