2023년 10월 31일 화요일

Hell Is For Heroes - You Drove Me To It


Somebody better give me a stingSomebody better make me bleedFill this vacancy underneath my skin'Cause I'm fighting with a thorn in my sideI never meant to fall this farI have grown the soul of an enemyBut I hold and element of surpriseGod knows its gonna make you smile
Breathe in immortalityI'm falling down one thousand feet
So lets gather with the gods tonightAnd play truant for the final timeI've been strung from hell, give me birth again'Cause I never meant to climb this farMy guts are gonna drop like flies
Breatheing in immortalityI'm falling down one thousand feetAnd oh my god one hundred floorsFlash faster than my eyes can meet
Give me something sacredSo deepSo highSo longSo farSo goodSo much pressure building
They won't break meThey won't ground me

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기