2023년 10월 12일 목요일

Mayday Parade - Anywhere but Here


Tonight is the one thing leftAnd I haven't said it yet, I'm fallingAnd the writings on the wall
Today was miseryAnd I just can't believe this happenedAnd I finally broke down (I finally broke down)She held onto my heartBut now my only star is fallingAnd it's burning to the ground
Now I'm crying out
Secret love, my escapeTake me far far awaySecret love, are you thereWill you answer my prayer?Please take me anywhere but hereAnywhere but here
You're all I've got right nowNo one else figures out this feelingAnd how lonely it can get (how lonely it can get)These words can cut right through'Cause all along I knew you're sorryBut you haven't said it yet
But I won't forget
Secret love, my escapeTake me far, far awaySecret love, are you thereWill you answer my prayer?Please take me anywhere but here
When we're togetherThoughts of her disappearIf I fell to piecesYou'd heal this pain I feel
Secret love, my escapeTake me far, far awaySecret love, are you thereWill you answer my prayer?
Secret love, my escapeTake me far, far awaySecret love, are you thereWill you answer my prayer?Please take me anywhere but hereAnywhere but here

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기