2023년 10월 20일 금요일

Dorothy - Down To The Bottom


Baby, I need lightI need fireI need to know that I'm aliveI need loveBaby, I need loveI need lo-o-o-ove
Take me down, everybody downTake me down, down to the bottomTake me down, everybody downTake me down, down to the bottom
Baby, I need helpShe calls my nameOut in the dessertI pray for rainI need loveBaby, I need loveI need lo-o-o-ove
Take me down, everybody downTake me down, down to the bottomTake me down, everybody downTake me down, down to the bottomTake me down, everybody downTake me down, down to the bottomTake me down, everybody downTake me down, down to the bottom
Way downWay downWay downWay down
Take me down, everybody downTake me down, down to the bottomTake me down, everybody downTake me down, down to the bottomTake me down, everybody downTake me down, down to the bottomTake me down, everybody downTake me down, down to the bottom
I need love (oh)I need your love (oh), yeahYeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, heyI, I, IUh, uh

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기