2023년 10월 20일 금요일

Driving East - Baby (Just a little bit)


Baby, just a little bitJust a little more time to mix things upAnd if it's alright, just a little bitI could show you how to rock n' roll
Baby, lets get into itLets get out of my car and into your clothesTake a time... for a little bitAnd then we can let our hands take control
And if it's alrightThen it's all nightDark eyes and dark intentions are what led us here tonight
Girl, you get my heart jumpingAnd I want to get next to youLike it's the last time, it's the last timeThat I'll ever get to be with you
Girl, you really get me goingAnd I want to get close to youLike it's the last time, it's the last timeThat I'll ever get, I'll ever get to
Baby, we can get awayTrade the east coast for the west coast summerTake me by the hand, don't say anythingI'll take you anywhere you wanna go
And baby, we'll get crazyWe can live it up like there's no tomorrowFind the right time to make you all mineI swear I'll never want to let you go
And if it's alright (lets go)Then it's all nightDark eyes and dark intentions are what led us here tonight
Girl, you get my heart jumpingAnd I want to get next to youLike it's the last time, it's the last timeThat I'll ever get to be with you
Girl, you really get me goingAnd I want to get close to youLike it's the last time, it's the last timeThat I'll ever get, I'll ever...
Hit the lightsWe're running out of timeThere's so much night we've wastedLets try to make this right
Girl, you get my heart jumpingAnd I want to get next to youLike it's the last time, it's the last timeThat I'll ever get to...
Girl, you get my heart jumpingAnd I want to get next to youLike it's the last time, it's the last timeThat I'll ever get to be with you
Girl, you really get me goingAnd I want to get close to youLike it's the last time, it's the last timeThat I'll ever get to...
Baby, just a little bitJust a little more time to mix things upAnd if it's alright, just a little bitI could show you how to rock n' roll

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기