2023년 10월 6일 금요일

"Blame Me" - Project Vela


https://projectvela.bandcamp.com/albu... Project Vela Blame Me "Disconnected" © Copyright 2017 Lyrics (Verse 1) I see a face I don't recognize::.. Calloused by your mask of lies::.. I've come to expect the worst::.. Don't tell me you'll put me first::.. I'm terrified but not backing down::.. Overthrow your tainted crown::.. I tried everything to make it work::.. When I leave you I hope it hurts::.. (Chorus) I see the lightning in your eyes::.. I feel it haunt me every time::.. That you blame me::.. You blame me tonight::.. (Verse 2) I turn around and what do I see::.. Hallowed eyes stare back at me::.. I used to think I'd get out alive::.. Even with your twisted knife::.. No I can't take this anymore::.. You've always done this before::.. I need you to remove::.. This blade from me::.. (Chorus) (Bridge) I won't need you anymore::.. I won't believe you::.. (Chorus)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기