2024년 10월 2일 수요일

Alchemize - Bad Motives (feat. Nathan Biddles of InRetrospect)


Artist: Alchemize Song: Bad Motives (feat. Nathan Biddles of InRetrospect) Album: Single (2024) Hometown: Manchester, UK Website: https://beacons.ai/alchemize ________________________________ Label: Year Of The Rat Records Website: https://www.yotrrecs.com ________________________________ Lyrics: Always pretending you had my best interests at heart Noticed you scheme with enticing words But I knew it from the start Carry on like this you'll be seen but not heard Dragged through the dirt, Dead to the world Dragged through the dirt Dead to the world Self obsessed, narcissistic to the end I'll purge you from my life Not worth a second thought Get the f***over yourself And don't you dare start to cry Karma's real You cannot conceal your bad motives Yeah the wheels of time grind slowly, Your misdeeds are hunting you down Maimed, caught like a rat in a cage I guess it's kinda heavy just to turn the page Seeing you mislead I see that you miss me And all I really need to say Is f*** this Because you never cared in the first place I've lost sleep Been on the edge of defeat No sleep It's minute to midnight Strap in Psychological fist fight I need you to sit down I need you to sit tight F*** all the nonsense Karma's a bi***, right? Karma's real You cannot conceal your bad motives Yeah the wheels of time grind slowly Your misdeeds are hunting you down Maimed, caught like a rat in a cage Karma's real You cannot conceal your bad motives Yeah the wheels of time grind slowly Your misdeeds are hunting you down Maimed, caught like a rat in a cage Karma's real You cannot conceal your bad motives Yeah the wheels of time grind slowly Your misdeeds are hunting you down Maimed, caught like a rat in a cage

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기