2024년 10월 3일 목요일

Graduating Life - Stinky Man (Official Music Video)


I've been talking so much shitOn myself in my own headI know it does no good but I still doAnd if I get 1 chanceTo end my life for realI won't wince'Cause maybe if I died right now I would be a great man
I've been thinking a lotI've been thinking a lotI've been thinking a lotI've been thinking a lotI've been thinking a lot
About how my friends are goneAnd it's not their fault that I'm never aroundThose things are all that I wantI'm all that I've gotRight now I'm all that I've gotYou'd think from the past that I've learned a lotBut I'm so damn lost
And the way that I work is just like everyone elseBut I don't wanna think that so I destroy my healthI am invincible!I am invincible!I'm a sad little manI'm a sad little manI'm a sad little man
I'm a sad fuckin manI should just flip my vanSo I can die alone with the things I loveMy guitar and my ampThat's why I play this songIn hopes someone sings alongSo you can share my painLet's connect our brainsAnd be two broken halvesLet's be broken
I'm just a sad little manI'm just a sad little man

I'm just a sad little man 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기