2024년 10월 2일 수요일

Finger Eleven - Panic Attack


Thought I could fake this thing alrightThought it could somehow get me byWatching the doctors as they slideNeedles into my eye
Thought I could finally get aroundLaughable symptoms keep me downFaces I see all keep me blindAnd now they're redemption's mine
Now that I can't exchange actions for wordsNow that I found these inside fears the worstNow that I know there's no place left to hideCan I become all I thought I might
As the leaders who follow the path of whoever was standing round themCall to say what I'm missing and into a detail they always goDon't believe them but offer condolences under the circumstancesAll too often I'm missing the spirit to fit in so call me out
Thought I could soundly sleep tonightPositive clear and breathing rightPanic attacks, panic attacks me now

Seems like a fair redemption 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기