2024년 10월 3일 목요일

Outloved - Dial Tones (Feat. ‪@noahcunane1‬) (OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO)


Artists:‪@outloved3611‬, ‪@noahcunane1‬ Producer: ‪@IoneiTheBand‬ Mastering: ‪@IoneiTheBand‬ Lyrics: You regret What you said Say it over again Carve the words In my chest So I'll never forget I cry out You can't hear me calling Say my name and I won't be coming I pretend In my head That I'll stay To the end Like a lie That I live That I love it again I cry out You were never listening Dial tones were all that you left me Cause I'm Numb to this I'm Falling Like secrets sealed in your head Don't breathe me in Don't forget We're like secrets kept until the end Numb to this I'm Falling Don't breathe me in Don't forget Exhale all the regrets we had I don't wanna just throw my heart out Everything that we said in the past Never thought I'd feel this sad About you About me and everything thing you did You never loved me and I could never win All the bombs stuck in my head Why'd you leave me for dead Why can't I stay numb to It Cause I'm Numb to this I'm Falling Like secrets sealed in your head Don't breathe me in Don't forget We're like secrets kept until the end Numb to this I'm Falling Like secrets sealed in your head Don't breathe me in Don't forget We're like secrets kept until the end Lets pretend loneliness Is all that I needed Lets pretend loneliness Is all that I needed You regret What you said Say it over again Like a hole in the head You know I need it I pretend In my head That I'll stay to the end Carve the words in my chest So I'll never forget

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기