2024년 2월 13일 화요일

Adema - The Way You Like It


I'll get inside youI'll get inside you
Don't live with shame, 'cause feelings change but fame remainsThe reason why your gonna want to take me home tonightIt's all the same up in this game, the people changeAnd money claims everyone from everythingI can't believe that you would think that shit of meI was amazed at the torment that you put me throughIf you can see right through the greed and all your needsYou realize that you were just about as bad as me
Sometimes I only remember the days when I was youngNowadays no one remembers when they were young and stupid(The way you like it)Come on baby help me, someone to confide in(I'll get inside you)Now you're beggin' me to stay(I'll get inside you)
My life has changed but fuck the fame, I'll stay the sameYou can't complain when you can pay the bills and do your thingAppreciate, don't player hate, congratulateI miss the pain and the torment that you put me through(I'll get inside you)So what's to fear when everything is crystal clearYou realize that you should do the things you want to doDon't give in to what people say, don't be ashamedTo separate the feelings on your mind you can't sedate(I'll get inside you)
Sometimes I only remember the days when I was youngNowadays no one remembers when they were young and stupid(The way you like it)Come on baby help me, someone to confide in(I'll get inside you)Now you're beggin' me to stayI'll get inside youNow you're beggin' me to stay(I'll get inside you)
You would always say I'd never be shitThey would always say I'd never be shitBut look at me now, look at me nowNow you're beggin' me to stayI'll get inside youNow you're beggin' me to stay
The way you like it
Sometimes I only remember the days when I was youngNowadays no one remembers when they were young and stupid(The way you like it)Come on baby help me, someone to confide in(I'll get inside you)Now you're beggin' me to staySometimes I only remember the days when I was young(I'll get inside you)Nowadays no one remembers when they were young and stupid(The way you like it)Come on baby help me, someone to confide in(I'll get inside you)Now you're beggin' me to stay(I'll get inside you)Now you're beggin' me to stay(I'll get inside you)Now you're beggin' me to stay(The way you like it)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기