2024년 2월 16일 금요일

In This City (Official Music Video) by Iglu & Hartly


You came in to my lifeYou cannot separate yourselfYou came in to my lifeYou cannot separate yourself
And I found that round hereIn this cityThat I won't disappearIn this cityI got nothing to fearIn this city,In this city
Close those doorsClose those doors nowNow, now, just keep em openKeep em openYea, keep em openI'll keep on, keep keep on goingTaking it in so, so heavyTake it easy son, this ain't so deadlyGot keep on, gotta go on, gotta go onTake it all with what we've doneGotta push it push it push itTo the top of the buildingEven when no one is feelingIt might bother youDon't let itIf these people just don't get itThey can't express itThey won't accept itShe said it's okay that they may never give you that credit.
I've been down hereDown these roadsPeople pass throughSome stay some goStanding here brokeNot a penny to my nameBut she says she loves me all the sameI try my bestAnd you do toAnd all you want is something you can move toEverybody's gotta get their kicks somewhereEverybody gotta fit in somewhereThere's, an open roadAnd I'm traveling downDon't know where to goBut I lock and loadShoot that sky till the moon explodeMoon explodeNow we're laying in a fieldWhite flowers on our backsTalking bout homeBut we can't go backI guess that's why we leftSo we could take a stepKeep moving and forget the rest.
You came in to my lifeYou cannot separate yourselfYou came in to my lifeYou cannot separate yourself
And I found that round hereIn this cityThat I won't disappearIn this cityI got nothing to fearIn this city

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기