2024년 2월 25일 일요일

White Lies - I Don't Want To Go To Mars


They made me put all my things in a silver caseTook my blood and my name and asked my ageTold me all my friends were on their wayWhen I'm just late in the game
But oh, GodI don't wanna go to MarsWhat kind of brainwashed idiot does?It's all a lab rat life in jarsThey branded the dream of agesI don't wanna go to MarsBe with me here and return to dustWe can borrow your parents' carAnd take it to all our places
They made this terrible thing look like a trainThere's something sweet in the air what I can't sayWould I like a drink to calm the brain?Oh, please stay in the chairs
But oh, GodI don't wanna go to MarsWhat kind of brainwashed idiot does?It's all a lab rat life in jarsThey branded the dream of agesI don't wanna go to MarsBe with me here and return to dustWe can borrow your parents' carAnd take it to all our places
It's been another four years and not one birthday cakeYou sometimes sleep all day and never shakeYou could hide the abyss with a friend you hateOh, I miss the news and change
But oh, GodI don't wanna go to MarsWhat kind of brainwashed idiot does?It's all a lab rat life in jarsThey branded the dream of agesI don't wanna go to MarsBe with me here and return to dustWe can borrow your parents' carAnd take it to all our places

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기