2024년 2월 21일 수요일

tobyMac - Boomin'


Yo, this goes out to anyone listeningOut, out, out the stereo systemLadies and gentlemen, DJ Match
Whatcha got?
I've been around the wayI've been around the blockI got the keys to the city if the gates are lockedAnd a freak like me ain't 'bout to stopI've got a handful of dreams and a heart full of GodEverywhere we go, they wonder where we're fromWell, it's diverse city, y'all welcome to comeIt sits high on a hill, you can see it for daysAnd even if you can't, you can hear our praiseWe go
Boom, shack, boom-boom to clack'Cause we're boomin' out the stereo systemThis goes out to anyone listeningBoomin' out the stereo systemHere to rep the Most High with this oneBoomin' out the stereo systemThis goes out to anyone listeningBoomin' out the stereo system'Cause we rock for sure in stereoBoomin' out your stereo system
If you're looking to slide, come slide with usAnd if you're looking for a ride, it's a big old busWe got black folk, white folk and Middle EastMexican, Filipino, Jesus FreaksGot a Haitian Princess, an Aussie MateEast Coast, Midwest to left side of the statesAnd when the bus rolls, it's out the dirty southTennessee and we keepin' it good and loudWe go
Boom, shack, boom-boom to clack'Cause we're boomin' out the stereo systemThis goes out to anyone listeningBoomin' out the stereo systemHere to rep the Most High with this oneBoomin' out the stereo systemThis goes out to anyone listeningBoomin' out the stereo systemBoomin' out your stereo
Welcome to the portable sound store y'allTell 'em Toby
I got portable sounds to lift me upPortable sounds to take me higherPortable sounds to lift me upSo don't even try to get in my head
I got portable sounds to lift me upPortable sounds to take me higherPortable sounds to lift me upSo don't even try to get in my head
We got portable to lift us up (hey)Portable sounds to take us higherPortable to lift us up (hey)Portable sounds to take us higherPortable to lift us up (hey)Portable sounds to take us higherPortable to lift us up (hey)Portable sounds to take us higher
Boom, shacka-lacka, I gotta pop it and lock itAnd knock it and pop itNothing gonna stop me but the sing song (boom!)Let me check the technique'Cause big lane varied when I'm flowing at youWe go boomRewrite every word I utterSo tasty, dinner now it makes Luda stutter nowHere we go, check out the scenery with the flowGotta bring it, boomin' out the stereo, stereo
Boomin' out the stereo systemThis goes out to anyone listeningBoomin' out the stereo systemHere to rep the Most High with this oneBoomin' out the stereo systemThis goes out to anyone listeningBoomin' out the stereo systemBoomin' out your stereo
Yeah, oh, ohWe boomin' the truth out the speakers yo

Boomin' out your stereo 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기