2024년 2월 24일 토요일

Fame on Fire - "Nightmare (The Devil)" Visualizer


Fame on Fire the new single "Nightmare (The Devil)" streaming now https://ffm.to/fofnightmare LYRICS I’m sorry if I'm not myself I’v been going through it and it feels like hell Living with these memories they don’t help Looking back and it’s been so long You wouldn’t even know it cus you been gone I can feel it coming but i gotta move on I’m lucid and fighting my way out the dark Trying to breathe overwhelmed by my thoughts Facing myself but I don’t know where to start I’m in the middle of a nightmare And it’s not going away I’m buried under the broken dreams I don’t know who to blame I’m in a never ending nightmare I know I’m going insane And when I'm under the curtain call there’s nothing left to save There’s nothing left to save So many wrong turns led me to this I had the world at my finger tips See my reflection it’s making me sick It’s making me sick I’m lucid and fighting my way out the dark Trying to breathe overwhelmed by my thoughts Facing myself but I don’t know where to start I’m in the middle of a nightmare And it’s not going away I’m buried under the broken dreams I don’t know who to blame I’m in a never ending nightmare I know I’m going insane And when I'm under the curtain call there’s nothing left to save There’s nothing left to save How many times have I fallen apart Waking up wondering what are these scars To figure it out I’ll go back to where it starts I’m in the middle of a nightmare And it’s not going away I’m buried under the broken dreams I don’t know who to blame I’m in a never ending nightmare I know I’m going insane Insane And when im under the curtain call there’s nothing left to save There’s nothing left to save ------- Follow Fame on Fire: YouTube: http://bit.ly/subFOF Facebook:   / fameonfire   Instagram:   / fameonfire   Twitter:   / fameonfireband   TikTok: https://tiktok.com/fameonfire

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기