2024년 2월 23일 금요일

Neverstore - Age Of Hysteria


Watching the news warning of another global tideRunning faster towards disaster tabloidsScreaming loudWonder where it all went so wrongBuilding walls hiding in our homes
We live in the age of hysteriaWe seem to forget what it's all aboutEverywhere I go, I see it and I knowThat we live in the age of hysteria
Aggravation through our nation makes no sense at allThere's an even greater picture but our mindsAre too smallEvolution will even out our mistakes if we realize
That we live in the age of hysteriaWe seem to forget what it's all aboutEverywhere I go, I see it and I knowThat we live in the age of hysteria
I think we can work it outRemember what you used to care aboutWe don't wanna fightNo need to argue we know we're right
I think we can work it outRemember what you used to care about
That we live in the age of hysteriaWonder where it all went so wrongBuilding walls hiding in our homes
We live in the age of hysteriaWe seem to forget what it's all aboutEverywhere I go, I see it and I knowThat we live in the age of hysteria

We live in the age of hysteria 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기