2024년 2월 15일 목요일

Saliva - When I'm Gone


I'm so far from everything I loveAnd I'm guilty for all I've doneAm I cancer like a fucking diseaseI've become everything I never thought I'd beI've been wasted, burned all my dreamsNow these ashes are all I seeFrom the bottle and the gasolineIt's too late I'm addicted to this miseryYou know
Take away this loaded gunForgive me for the wrong I've doneTell my mother that I'm sorryI don't want to live this wayI don't want to dig my graveIn the end will I be forgivenWhen I'm gone
I'm helpless, a stranger insideI feel reckless but I ain't ready to dieThese voices screaming in my headKeep telling me that I should be deadMy sorrows they come on doneAnd tomorrow it may never comeI've gotta fix this, I need a remedyBefore it's over, before it's too late for me
Take away this loaded gunForgive me for the wrong I've doneTell my mother that I'm sorryI don't want to live this wayI don't want to dig my graveIn the end will I be forgivenWhen I'm gone
I've gotta fix thisI need a remedyBefore it's overBefore it's too late for me
Take away this loaded gunForgive me for the wrong I've doneTell my mother that I'm sorryI can't live this wayI don't want to dig my graveIn the end will I be forgivenWhen I'm goneWhen I'm goneWhen I'm gone

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기