2024년 2월 21일 수요일

MxPx “What I Tell Myself” (Official Music Video)


Lyrics: I tell myself To keep my head from reeling Don’t trust myself I can’t ignore my feelings I try to sit down I try to relax I try to take time I can’t take things back Trying not to panic all my life Just can’t convince myself Or anyone else not to give up Don’t care what else They say cause I’m not falling Don’t pick up Social collapse keeps calling So carve your own path Curve it right towards the light Like a runaway train On it’s last run tonight Trying not to panic all my life Just can’t convince myself Or anyone else not to give up Cause there were times when I was too mad to apologize for my mistakes And I just couldn’t understand the amount of pressure that it takes Still trying not to panic all my life Just can’t convince myself or anyone else We can talk until the dark turns into light Just can’t predict what’s next But we still gotta try not to give up  

Yeah 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기