2024년 2월 29일 목요일

Keep Flying - "Bargaining" (Official Music Video)


I think I saw a ghostI felt the cold phase through my bonesIt made me feel so exposedIt felt so real. it felt like home
Was it you? (was it you)It's been 6 yearsSince I heard your voice echo through my ears
This painCan't stop myself from feelingThis way6 years I'm still not healingI hope I grow to be(Please come back home to me)The person I'm supposed to be(I still feel you close to me)
I'm sure I saw youWhen I looked in the mirrorI'm living for youAnd every time I feel like this is itI remember a time we were innocentAnd it hurts each time I think of itWhen you left it really did us inBut I will sing for youI'd give anything for your help in dealingYou're the reason why I'm feelingThis painCan't stop myself from feelingThis way6 years I'm still not healingI hope I grow to be(Please come back home to me)The person I'm supposed to be(I still feel you close to me)Please just bring him back homeHe didn't mean to leave meIf only he could see I know he wouldn't want me feelingThis painCan't stop myself from feelingThis way6 years I'm still not healingI hope I grow to be(Please come back home to me)The person I'm supposed to be(I still feel you close to me)This painCan't stop myself from feelingThis way6 years I'm still not healingI hope I grow to be(Please come back home to me)The person I'm supposed to be(I still feel you close to me)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기