2024년 2월 19일 월요일

Elliot Minor - The White One Is Evil


Sit back, I'll take you for a rideTo anyplace where you decideKeep holding on and don't let go too quicklyKnocked down, I'm lying on the floorOh shit, she's coming back for moreWhat can I do, where can I hide for safety?
Stranded, I'm guessing that she planned thisI've been here once before, you keep me running in circlesCan't stand it, I'm running empty handedIt's all a waste of time, I know you do it for pleasure
Were you sent to destroy me?Look I'm still breathingI warned you the white one is evilShe will kill you
Down town, I'm going by the storeOh look, she's coming back for moreI need to run, don't wanna catch herToo late, she's seen meI'm trapped, caught and now I'm going underStrike her down, now come now come on thunderPlay your game, come on I dare yaKeep on trying...
Stranded, I'm guessing that she planned this,I've been here once before,You keep me running in circles,Can't stand it, I'mr running empty handedIt's all a waste of timeI know you do it for pleasure
Were you sent to destroy meLook I'm still breathingI warned you, the white one is evilShe will kill youWere you sent to destroy meLook I'm still breathingI warned you, the white one is evilShe will kill you
Standing stalling, always falling, story of my lifeDying, chasing, who will face me, always giving upStanding stalling, always falling, story of my life
Sit back, I'll take you for a rideTo anyplace where you decideKeep holding on and don't let go too quicklyKnocked down, I'm lying on the floorOh shit, she's coming back for moreWhat can I do, where can I hide for safety
Stranded, I'm guessing that she planned itI've been here once beforeYou keep me running in circlesCan't stand it, I'm running empty handedIt's all a waste of timeI know you do it for pleasure
Standing, stalling, always falling, story of my lifeWere you sent to destroy meLook I'm still breathingI warned you the white one is evil

She will kill you 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기