2024년 2월 25일 일요일

Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown - "Last One Leaving" Official Music Video


Cold sweat fever even if you don't need herShe'll make you a believer when she comes in shaking likeWoah-Won't see it coming, you won't start runningAnd once she's gone and done it, you know you'll never sayNo-
I'm down and don't want up
Oh- She's here for the wrong reasonsOh- I'll be the last one leaving
Watch her work her magic she'll leave you feeling tragicHave you itching like an addict just begging for a hit singingWhere did she go-
I'm down and don't want up
Oh- She's here for the wrong reasonsOh- I'll be the last one leavingOh- She's here for the wrong reasonsOh- I'll be the last one leaving
Oh- She's here for the wrong reasonsOh- I'll be the last one leavingOh- Yeah, she's here for the wrong reasonsOh- I'll be the last one leavingThe last one leaving

Yeah, I'm the last one leaving 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기