2024년 4월 26일 금요일

Beta State - Human


What if I'm wrong?It's like you want me to beAnd you're just pointing with your finger where I cannot seeSo while you search for imperfectionsThat I know are there
I want you to knowI can't fight 'em allAnd I'm far from what is perfectBut that's what makes it worth it for meI'm human
What if I'm a mistakeYou see it written on my faceSo what if the whole world sees me exactly for who I am?
No I won't trade my imperfections to justBe someone I'm not
I want you to knowI can't fight em allAnd I'm far from what is perfectBut that's what makes it worth it for me
I want you to seeI can't have it allWhen you're always looking at a new way to take the wind from my sailsI'm human
Trouble beneath meBeneath my feetNo I don't need your acceptance, acceptance
I want you to knowI can't fight 'em allAnd I'm far from what is perfectBut that's what makes it worth it for me
I want you to seeI can't have it allWhen you're always looking at a new way to take the wind from my sails

I'm human 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기