2024년 4월 19일 금요일

Void Of Vision - Empty [Official Music Video]


Stream / download - https://vov.lnk.to/Empty Video by The AV Club When did it all become So heavy that it fills my lungs? I’ll never understand how the fuck you could ever love a mess like me I’ve never felt so empty   I’m getting easy to forget Like everyone’s the needle and I’m the fraying thread I got the words you’re thinking running through my head Except that when you say them you’ll get what you won’t expect   Just like the living dead, that you won’t expect.. Have you ever had the feeling in a room that’s full of people that there’s no one really there   When did it all become So heavy that it fills my lungs? I’ll never understand how the fuck you could ever love a mess like me I’ve never felt so empty   Don’t care if I can’t handle all of this Like I’m running out of new ideas What’s the point of a gimmick When every day I am living it? I’ve got knives in my back but hate you breathing down my neck like that   Like I could never be enough Like I’m a different kind of blood type Am I exactly what you need? Take the chains, I’m your freak Cut me open watch me fucking bleed   Watch me   When did it all become So heavy that it fills my lungs I’ll never understand how the fuck you could ever love a mess like me I’ve never felt so empty Am I exactly what you need? 

Take the chains, I’m your freak Cut me open watch me fucking bleed 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기