2024년 4월 21일 일요일

TobyMac - Eye on It ft. Britt Nicole


Eye on it, eye on itEye on it, eye on itEye on itEye on itEye on it (eye on it)
I set my eyes to the west, walkin' away from it allReachin' for what lies ahead, I got my eye on itI see my sweat hit the groundI put my foot in the blockThis is the race of my lifeAnd I can't wait for this shot
'Cause I can feel the wind on my back (hey!)Chest is pumpin' like a heart attack (hey!)Feet are movin', and my mind is locked (hey!)Pressing on with everything I got
I got my eye on itI got my eye on itI got my eye on itEye on it
Eye on the prize, I've got my eye on itI've got my eye on the prize, I've got my eye on itI've got my eye on the prize, I've got my eye on itI've got my eye on it, a-and I will not quit
I've got a new passenger to help me navigate the waySo when my heart hits the floor, I can recalibrateI feel the deeper call in me, all else is fading in the pastSo let me run in the race that I know is built up to last
'Cause I can feel the wind on my backChest is pumpin' like a heart attackFeet are movin', and my mind is lockedPressin' on, I've gotta take my shot
I got my eye on itI got my eye on itI got my eye on itEye on it
Eye on the prize, I've got my eye on itI've got my eye on the prize, I've got my eye on itI've got my eye on the prize, I've got my eye on itI've got my eye on the prize, I-I-I will not quit
Eye on it, eye on itEye on it, eye on it, eye on itEye on it, eye on itEye on it, eye on it, eye on itEye on it, eye on it (eye on it, eye on it)
Eye on itEye on the prize, I've got my (eye on it)I've got my eye on the prize, I've got my (eye on it)I've got my eye on the prize, I've got my (eye on it)I've got my eye on the prize, I-I-I will not quit

I-I-I will not quit 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기