2024년 4월 19일 금요일

finger eleven - Falling On


When you feel so close to some resolveYou write the words you were writing forBut your courage gets dissolvedInto what, I don't know
When you feel that way againYou have to stop your thinkingAnd think of what you're here forAnd let the rest of your feelings go
And you've got to find your balanceYou've got to realizeYou've got to try to find what's right before your eyesAnd if you find you've fallenAnd all your grace is goneJust scream for me, and I'll be what you're falling on, oh-ooh
When you feel so close to some resolveYou say the things that you're standing forDon't let your courage get dissolved'Cause it's then that the fear grows
You've got to find your balanceYou've got to realizeYou've got to try to find what's right before your eyes, ohAnd if you find you've fallenAnd all your grace is goneJust scream for me, and I'll be what you're falling on, oh-oohOoh, whao-oh
Just give me the word and I'll be thereJust tell me the words that I've been living forJust tell me the things that I've been fighting forIt's do or die, this is either orJust give me the word and I will be thereJust give me the word and I will be there
You've got to find your balanceYou have to realizeYou've got to try to find what's right before your eyes, ohAnd if you find you're fallin'And all your grace is goneJust scream for me, and I'll be what you're falling on, oh
You've got to find your balanceYou've got to realizeYou've got to try to find what's right before your eyes, ohAnd if you find you're fallin'And all your grace is gone

Just wait for me, and I'll be what you're falling on, oh-ooh 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기