2024년 4월 19일 금요일

Trash Boat - Break You


Stream Trash Boat's new single "Break You," out now via Hopeless Records! https://ffm.to/breakyou Directed by Oakley Moffatt Produced by Trash Boat Mixed by Sam Guaiana Mastered by Robin Schmidt - Here we go again Compare my joy to death Failing every challenge sent Here we go 30 years of walking tall 30 seconds to waste it all No pride, only the fall Give me relief or give me nothing give me nothing at all I wanna break the silence I wanna hear the sound I wanna break the cycle I wanna break you down Lost my mind I just wanna die everything inside is against me Sink so low Nowhere else to go Instinct to fight all I know here we go - More from Trash Boat: ►Instagram:   / trashboatuk   ►TikTok:   / trashboatuk   ►Facebook:   / trashboatuk   ►Twitter:  

 / trashboatuk   

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기