2024년 4월 23일 화요일

408 - Missed Call (27) [Official Music Video]


The writings on the wall and it's not my faultSpelled out in your blood but it's not enough27 calls and now I'm cutting you offIt's your loss, it's your loss
I wanted the bright lights but your spirit keeps on hauntingDancing with the ghost of what you were, and the thought of you just hurtsI'll never bring you comfortClose the casket, put me in the dirt
Back in Vegas we took those shots, you left early to the parking lotScreaming you hurt me, I've had enough. It's about time that we break it offThat was my birthday, still not my worst day.The world turns grey when I think of youSo here's your closure you internet poserThe worst comes out when you tell the truth
Your remedy is killing me, sit back and watch me bleed outI hope you feel different now
I wanted the bright lights but your spirit keeps on hauntingDancing with the ghost of what you were, and the thought of you just hurtsI'll never bring you comfortClose the casket, put me in the dirt

Put me in the dirt 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기